Sunday, June 1, 2014

13 weeks


How far along: 13 weeks
General feeling: Happy! We're officially in the second trimester (so many different things argue between twelve and thirteen weeks) and 1/3 of the way before we meet our little baby. We also told our families today which was the best thing in the entire world. We're waiting a few days before shouting it from the rooftops since we want to tell our work places before then.
Weight gain: a lot, after the pound and a half of cheesecake and taco salad I ate today.
Cravings: I needed a burrito earlier this week and Trevor was an absolute sweetheart.
Sleep: Meh. I had my first labor and delivery dream last night, but other than that, I'm out at 8:30 every night.
Best moment of this week: Telling family today and painting the herringbone wall in the nursery. The wall turned out incredible and I could seriously just sit and stare at it for hours, I am so in love with it. 
Looking forward to: Second trimester energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment