Sunday, June 22, 2014

16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks
General feeling: Ache-y. My back and sides have been so sore the past couple of days. I try to get up and walk around or change positions whenever this happens, but lately nothing seems to help.
Weight gain: up 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: Unbuttoned pants for the win.
Movement: Nada. 
Cravings: Mexican food. It's always mexican food. And spicy humus. 
Sleep: Meh. It could be a lot better, but then I know I shouldn't complain because it's not going to get any better or easier. 
Best moment of this week: Hearing the heartbeat at the OB appointment and getting an ultrasound scheduled!
Looking forward to: Getting a good night's sleep sometime. And finding out if it's a boy or girl in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment