Sunday, June 8, 2014

14 weeks


How far along: 14 weeks
General feeling: Good! I've been having a little bit more energy, so that makes me so happy and excited. Finally being able to talk with family and friends about the baby is a relief and just adds to our excitement. 
Weight gain: no scale = no idea
Cravings: chips and salsa! We went grocery shopping today, and stocked up on produce and healthy snacks, so hopefully I'll be cravings healthy things instead of things like an ice cream sundae. 
Sleep: Good, still peeing every single darn tootin night. I started sleeping with a body pillow this past week since my go-to belly sleeping was uncomfortable.
Best moment of this week: Telling family, friends and our workplaces this past week. It's so wonderful to be able to talk about baby and pregnancy things and not have to hide what has become a pronounced bump.
Looking forward to: My OB appointment in a week and a half. It's just a routine check up, but I'm excited to hear the heartbeat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment