Sunday, June 15, 2014

15 weeks


How far along: 15 weeks
General feeling: Tired. I am so ready for that rumored second trimester energy to kick in. I took a two hour nap this afternoon, and could have kept sleeping.
Weight gain: up 3 or 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: I've been rocking unbuttoned pants for the past week. I'm thanking my lucky stars I ordered a BellaBand. I got a few maternity tops, but I'm still swimming in those right now.
Movement: Nothing definite yet, but I've felt some weird flutters and soft thumps. I might be going crazy since it might be crazy pregnancy digestion. 
Cravings: anything with tomatoes in.
Sleep: Not that great. This past week, I've been tossing and turning through most nights.
Best moment of this week: Celebrating an early Father's Day with Trevor yesterday. I made him homemade pizza and we hung out on the couch snuggling and watching movies. 
Looking forward to: An ultrasound sometime in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment