1. cat print - I have loved using Minted in the past to order business cards and notebooks, but I never knew until last week that they carry prints as well. I'm super picky about artwork, but I was still able to load up my wishlist with different pieces. I love this cat one since it reminds me of my cat, and I know exactly where I would put this in our house.
2. swaddle blanket - The hot air balloon print is the sweetest thing.
3. mama bear shirt - Baby bear and bear cub are nicknames that we've already called our little boy, so when I saw this shirt, I thought it was perfect. I love supporting Etsy stores, and this store also has baby bear and papa bear shirts.
4. dinosaur - shopping for little boys in decided harder than shopping for little girls. There are so many dolls and tea sets available for girls, but this stuffed dino is perfect for a little guy. And I love his buck teeth.
5. diy teepee - Even before we were having a kid, I always wanted one of those play teepees. Except I didn't want to pay so much for one when I figured I could make one for a lot less. Here's a DIY version that only cost $22. It's now on my to-do list.
6. Homemade Pantry - Favorite cook book ever. I almost had to replace my library's copy because I read through it so much. I've always tried to be conscious of what is in my food and what I feed my family (except when I really, really just want a package of Gushers). I want to try to make my own poptarts and granola bars instead of buying them as much as possible. There is a recipe for homemade cheese, but cheese and canning are the two kitchen things that still intimidate me too much...