Sunday, July 13, 2014

19 weeks



How far along: 19 weeks
General feeling: Good! Tired from lots of video editing over the past couple of days. I'm having a few cramps, but I sure it's just the little guy needing more room.
Boy or girl? Boy! 
Weight gain: plus six pounds-ish? I have no idea.
Maternity clothes: Belly band for the win.
Innie or outie belly button:  still, but getting shallower. 
Rings on or off: On.
Movement: Multiple times a day. I feel movement most when I'm sitting down, and I've felt little wiggles along with a few big kicks.
Cravings: Nothing crazy.
Sleep: Good, just feeling like I'm not getting enough.
Best moment of this week: Finding out we're having a boy and watching him move around during the ultrasound on Tuesday. We have a video of him punching and kicking, and it feels like Trevor and I watch it a few times a day.
Looking forward to: Napping, whenever I can get it. 


Linked up on: lifeoffaithblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment