Sunday, July 6, 2014

18 weeks


How far along: 18 weeks
General feeling: Ugh, we've all been sick here this week (even our poor cat). So besides feeling like I'm coughing up a lung, feeling okay. On a totally different note, my belly button is suddenly looking very different. It's always been a really compact innie, but over the past week or so, it's kind of expanded (no turkey timer yet) and I can see right to the bottom. It's never been cleaner. 
Weight gain: up six pounds from pre-preg weight
Maternity clothes: I can still fit into most everything, but my belly band is a life saver (and wardrobe saver).
Movement: Now that I know what movement feels like, I'm aware of it a few times a day. I don't get a lot of kicks or distinct pokes, but a feeling similar to a fish swimming around inside.
Cravings: Nothing crazy. 
Sleep: When Trevor and I weren't coughing hard enough to wake each other up, pretty good.
Best moment of this week: Feeling movement all the time! And (not baby related) finally finishing putting up gold polka dots on our bedroom wall. I'm so happy with how the polka dots look and so relieved to finally be done with that project!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Tuesday! We're finding out if it's a little boy or a little girl, and I'm just really excited for Trevor to be able to be there to see the little guy!


Linked up at: hannahsjoyfullife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment