Thursday, July 10, 2014

gender reveal party ideas

Even though we aren't having a gender reveal party, I loved looking at ideas for parties and how to announce to friends and family.  Here are a few of my favorites ideas.


1. These are gender reveal confetti push pops.  How fun is that?  These would be so awesome to use (especially if there are little kids that would be an older sibling- they'd have so much fun), and a lot less stress than trying to bake something.

2. I think it'd be great to display something with your predictions about the gender.  My sister and I seriously spent an hour or two looking over old wives tales predictions the day before my ultrasound. 

3. For a lot of parties, I have no clue what to put on the menu (Pinterest always seems to save me).  For a gender reveal party, you could either display what you've been craving so far in the pregnancy, or you could use those cravings to build the menu.  Ha, mine would have been bowls and bowls of chips and salsa.

4. Even though layer cakes with colored frosting in the middle is adorable and works great, I'm so scared of making layer cakes (I tried to make one once- the layers weren't flat so it kept wanting to tip over).  Making cupcakes and filling the center with colored frosting is 100 times easier and just as cute. 


I can't wait to share the gender of our little peanut in our 19 week update!

No comments:

Post a Comment