Tuesday, August 5, 2014

23 weeks



How far along: 23 weeks.
General feeling: Good! I'm so thankful for the up-spike in energy since I can't sleep through the night. 
Boy or girl? Boy
Weight gain: I'm guessing right around 10 pounds, since I was up 9 from my pre-pregnancy weight at my last OB appointment.
Maternity clothes: About 70% non-maternity clothes, 30% maternity clothes. All my shirts still fit since I lived in knit items before. Nothing's gotten stretched out yet either. :)
Innie or outie belly button: Innie.
Rings on or off: On.
Movement: Wiggles every single day! Trevor still hasn't felt anything though.
Cravings: Nothing really, but I had a crazy craving for a cinnamon roll in the middle of the night a couple nights ago.
Sleep: Ugh. I feel like I change positions every 20 minutes. I start every morning already looking forward to a nap that afternoon.
Best moment of this week: Feeling wiggles everyday- it never gets old.
Looking forward to: Figuring out more things in the nursery. We've hung bookshelves, moved up a dresser from the basement (the top surface will double as a changing table), and I keep thinking about painting the closet doors with chalkboard paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment