Tuesday, August 12, 2014

24 weeks



How far along: 24 weeks.
General feeling: Good- the past couple days my sleep has been better and I haven't had as many leg cramps. Yay!
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 10-ish pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: About half and half right now.
Innie or outie belly button: Innie, but just barely.
Rings on or off: On.
Movement: Everyday. Some days there are a lot of pokes and kicks, and other days I feel him rolling over more often, but there is some type of movement everyday.
Cravings: Burritos. Anything with tomatoes. Although that's nothing new.
Sleep: Better this week. I try to drink soooo much water during the day so I don't wake up to leg cramps, and I try to work out in the evening so I'm more tired when I head to bed.
Best moment of this week: Eating pesto toast. Ha.
Looking forward to: The weekend, just to be able to sleep in again...

No comments:

Post a Comment