Friday, May 16, 2014

love list


Shortly after we found out I was pregnant, I began searching for baby blanket knitting patterns. After looking high and low, I absolutely fell in love with this blanket from purl soho. I love so many of the patterns they offer and their designs are darling. This particular blanket is very simple and I love the nubby texture that garter stitches have. I'm using colors that will match the color palette we have picked out for the nursery.  

I found the recipe for this drink on Pinterest (and unfortunately I can't find the original source site for it), and could not wait to make it myself before I went to bed one night. You heat up milk and add a smidgen of vanilla, honey and cinnamon. I love it and it reminds me of cozy fall days.

We love the idea of having an accent wall in the nursery, and this pattern is fun and whimsical. Both Trevor and I like that this pattern is chevron-y but imperfect in that the stripes don't always match up. We're planning on doing something similar in emerald green with a few gold blocks scattered on the wall as well.

4. mango popsicles
When Trevor and I went grocery shopping last week, I decided to forgo the ice cream and instead get fruit popsicles instead. The mango bars from Fruttare are amazing and I could seriously eat a whole box in two days.


No comments:

Post a Comment