Monday, May 19, 2014

11 weeks


How far along: 11 weeks
Weight gain: a little under a week ago, I stepped on a scale and found out I had actually lost a few pounds, but I'm pretty sure I've gained it all back (plus some) since then. Over this past week, I've gotten an unmistakable bump, especially after I eat anything. Trev looked at me a few nights ago and said "Honey, you're going to be huge." Since it's still a week or two until we tell family, I'm having to wear the loosest clothing I have in an attempt to try and hide the baby bump.
Cravings: not really.
Queasy or nauseous: It's getting better (not that it was ever horrible), but every so often I feel disgusting.
Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night to go to the bathroom, but I've gotten so use to that I pretty much sleep walk through them.
Miss anything: having naps be a luxury, not a necessity 
Best moment of this week: Finishing painting our entry way and most of our master bedroom! Which means we can move onto the nursery next. :)
Looking forward to: Not having to hide this little lumpa-bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment