Sunday, May 11, 2014

10 weeks

How far along: 10 weeks
Weight gain: no idea, but it certainly feels like a lot
Cravings: anything savory! Food I normally want, like ice cream, just doesn't sound that good.
Queasy or nauseous: Typically I'm alright, but last night was rough. Ugh.
Sleep: Nightly pee trips are the norm.
Miss anything: having energy. Walking up a flight of stairs wears me out. 
Best moment of this week: Finally doing a 10 week update! After finding out at my ultrasound that our little bean was measuring a few days smaller than we thought, I've had to wait a week and a half to finally reach 10 weeks. Another favorite moment was also Trevor wishing me a happy mother's day this morning. 
Looking forward to: Finally being able to tell our families in a few weeks. We're hosting a barbecue at the beginning of June and plan on telling people while everyone's together. It's so hard to keep our mouths shut lately!

The past few days, Trevor and I have been working on ideas for the nursery, and I can't wait to share them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment