Tuesday, September 30, 2014

31 weeks



How far along: 31 weeks
General feeling: Pretty good, just big, stretched and tired. I found out I passed my glucose test this week and promptly celebrated with a huge bowl of pasta. Nesting and preparing has started to kick in more this past week... when I was thinking a my to-do list one evening, I realized I absolutely had to clean behind my flour and sugar canisters in the kitchen before the baby came. Like it was a necessity. Later that evening, I was just too tired to clean anywhere.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 20-21 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still half and half, depending on what I wear and how much stretch it has to it.
Innie or outie belly button: Still an in-between-ie. It's getting so stretched though, it's only a matter of time till it pops.
Rings on or off: On
Braxton Hicks: This week was full of 'em. I'll normally get a couple every evening now, and as long as I gulp some water and lay down for a while, I'm fine. Over the weekend though, they hung around a little bit longer.
Movement: Every morning and evening at the same time. This little guy likes to twist and turn and loves to stretch. Once when I was laying down with braxton hicks, I could feel some hiccups. I called Trevor over and he was able to feel the little movements too.
Cravings: I needed cookie dough ice cream this week. I don't know why, but it had to be cookie dough. Trev was a gem and we ran out one evening to get some and it totally hit the spot.
Sleep: So-so. I'm still drinking my molasses milk every night and I still haven't been bothered by leg cramps. I don't know if it really is the molasses that's taken care of it, of if I'm doing something else during the day that helps with the leg cramps. Turning around in bed is such a hassle and I miss sleeping on my belly so much. 
Best moment of this week: Trevor being able to feel baby hiccups and passing the glucose test.
Looking forward to: being to to say we're two months away from our due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment