Tuesday, September 16, 2014

29 weeks



How far along: 29 weeks
General feeling: Big and tired. I love my belly right now- love it love it. But it does make things more and more difficult. Bending down to put shoes on makes me feel like I'm 80 years old. Rolling over in bed resembles a whale cresting. Again, I love my belly, I love this baby-growing process, and I know things are only going to get bigger and more unwieldy from here, but it can be so frustrating.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 18 or 19ish pounds up from pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still about half and half. I wore a lot of knit tops before, so many of those still fit just fine. These maternity jeggings really are the best thing in the entire world.
Innie or outie belly button: Still an innie.
Rings on or off: On.
Braxton Hicks: Just one or two this week.
Movement: Flutters and wiggles and stretches galore! I honestly miss the times when he would give a hard kick when I put my hand on my belly, but I still love feeling the stretches because I know it means this little guy is getting longer and bigger.
Cravings: Chocolate. After months of wanting tomatoes and burritos instead of sweet stuff, I cannot get enough chocolate. Eep.
Sleep: What sleep? Last night was rough. I felt (and Trevor felt) like I was turning every ten minutes or so. My hips hurt so much and my legs wouldn't stop cramping. I did pilates last night hoping that would loosen up my muscles, but it didn't seem to help at all. 
Best moment of this week: Hearing a strong, strong heartbeat at my doctor's appointment this week. It was so loud, and one of the best sounds ever. And watching and feeling my belly move never gets old.
Looking forward to: Glucose test this week. Ha. Having dinner with family this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment