Tuesday, September 9, 2014

28 weeks



How far along: 28 weeks
General feeling: Pretty good, I've noticed I'm starting to get tired and worn out quicker than I would a few weeks ago. My belly feels heavier and my muscles around my belly get sore quicker.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 15 or 16 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still half and half. I bought maternity jeggings over the weekend, and I want to go buy a dozen more pairs and just live in them.
Innie or outie belly button: Still a barely-there innie.
Rings on or off: On without a problem
Braxton Hicks: None this week! Yay!
Movement: There are little pokes and wiggles all the time, with less and less hard kicking movements. Trevor did get half a dozen kicks in a row a few days ago though. 
Cravings: Nothing.
Sleep: Could be better, but it definitely could be worse. I'm normally a belly sleeper, so it's been hard for me to transition to being a strictly side sleeper. Every so often, I'll wake up in the middle of the night because my hips hurt so badly. I'm trying to be consistent about working out and stretching so I go to bed more exhausted and with my muscles feeling better.
Best moment of this week: Officially being in the third trimester now! Whenever December feels lightyears away, I just remind myself how quickly the past couple of months have gone by.
Looking forward to: Doctor's appointment this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment