Tuesday, October 28, 2014

35 weeks



How far along: 35 weeks
General feeling: Big. And tired and sore. Though there are days when I feel really rested and have energy and feel like I could conquer the world... since those days are getting rare, I try to get as much done as I can and not take them for granted.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 22 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still half and half.
Innie or outie belly button: Top half is popped and the bottom half is still being shy.
Rings on or off: On
Braxton Hicks: Every day still. They never last too long and I try to stay on top of water consumption so they don't get too bad.
Movement: Still everyday. Lots of stretches and last night the little guy had hiccups while I was trying to fall asleep.
Cravings: Nothing crazy. 
Best moment of this week: Trevor and I watching my belly wiggle like crazy last night. 
Looking forward to: Gah- finally meeting this baby. We're 35 days away from the due date today, and it feels like we're little kids counting down to Christmas... 

No comments:

Post a Comment