Tuesday, October 14, 2014

33 weeks



How far along: 33 weeks
General feeling: Good! Tired and stretched out, but that's the general state now. There have been some really big movements, and that's so much fun to watch my belly move when that happens. And oh my goodness, these pregnancy dreams are crazy. They are so vivid- I have to make sure I don't read or watch anything scary or gross before I go to bed or else that's what I'll dream about.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 23-ish pounds (mayyyyybe? I haven't stepped on the scale lately...) up from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still half and half. Maternity pants are my jam.
Innie or outie belly button: Starting to pop out. I never knew a protruded belly button could be such a slow process.
Rings on or off: On
Braxton Hicks: Every so often, but I'm normally able to shift, wiggle or stretch to make them go away pretty quickly.
Movement: All the time. Trevor was able to see my belly move this week and then so many people were able to feel the baby move during the my baby shower. 
Cravings: Nothing too crazy. I want salsa all the time, but that's nothing new.
Best moment of this week: Seeing so many people during the baby shower. There are so many people from college that I haven't seen in a while and family that lives out of state, so it was nice to be able to reconnect, even though we didn't have a lot of time to talk.
Looking forward to: Organizing the baby room and closet, packing a hospital bag and getting ready in general

No comments:

Post a Comment