Tuesday, April 29, 2014

9 weeks


How far along: 9 weeks
Weight gain: pfffft. No clue.
Cravings: Tomatoes. They're one of the only things that sound good right now. 
Queasy or nauseous: On and off- it seems like as long as I have something in my stomach, that I feel pretty good. So mornings and late afternoons are the roughest for me right now.
Sleep: I wake up at the exact same time every night to pee. But after that I'm out like a light.
Miss anything: pee-trip-free sleeps
Best moment of this week: This has nothing to do with the baby, but Trevor and I finished painting our entryway last night after it stayed half-done for months. It's so nice to finally have it done! Now on to our bedroom and the nursery... 
Looking forward to: My first doctor appointment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment