Wednesday, April 2, 2014

5 weeks


How far along: 5 weeks
Weight gain: None so far
Cravings: None yet
Queasy or nauseous: I get a nausea feeling similar to carsickness sometimes, but nothing too bad yet
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well so far, I wake up from nerves every once in a while and needing to pee even more often
Miss anything: My appetite- nothing sounds good to eat lately
Best moment of this week: Getting a positive pregnancy test!
Looking forward to: Getting past the first trimester

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the Mommy Moments link-up and wanted to say...

    #1. Congrats on your baby that will be arriving in the next couple months and
    #2. I think it's so cool that you shared the news of your baby this early!

    My husband and I have Baby #2 on the way and we are sharing the news early also. I'm just debating when to start the pregnancy update posts on my blog :)

    Amy @ http://www.livinglifetruth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And congrats on your second baby on the way!

      My husband and I actually waited until I was around 13 weeks to share with people. I started this blog and kept it listed as private until then so that if family and friends wanted to see the early pregnancy journey after they found out, they could come on here and kind of back track to see what they missed. :)

      Delete