Friday, April 18, 2014

love list

Here are a few of my favorite links that are just too good to not share:

vanilla sugar body scrub - I made this yesterday (yay for a four day weekend!) and it is divine. I substituted coconut oil for the olive oil it calls for since I am in love with the smell of coconut oil.

spring cleaning checklist - I love lists and I keep telling myself that sometime soon I'll have enough energy to deep clean our house... I hope that if I say it enough times, it'll be true. In the meantime, this list not only has deep cleaning ideas listed, but easy basics that I can tackle in just a few minutes.

highlighting & contouring makeup - this tutorial is so essential right now for me since I feel bloated ev.ery.where.  It's super easy to follow and understand and I always feel more pulled together after I h&c.

overnight yeasted waffles - I love pancakes and waffles and pretty much any breakfast food, so this is a recipe I cannot wait to make. It looks absolutely perfect for slow Saturday mornings.

baby wrap - we're not buying baby supplies just yet, but I can't wait to get one of these wraps. I love all the colors they offer and I love that they're made in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment