Thursday, November 20, 2014

on my bookshelf



I use to work at a library and one of my favorite parts of the job was getting to see all the new books come in before anyone else did. I would often leave work with a bag filled to the brim with books that caught my attention. Here's what I'm currently going through...

Handmade to Sell - Even though this seems like a simple how-to step by step book, I love it. Whenever I feel like I haven't been inspired or motivated lately, just reading a chapter or two in this book always lights a fire under my butt to get stuff done. 

The Interestings - Meg Wolitzer is one of my favorite writers and I adore her books. This one (even though I only got half way through it before I had to return it to the library) is no exception. 

What to Expect the First Year - because I like to be prepared... and I figured once the baby comes, I won't have much time to read ahead.

Guess How Much I Love You - Right now, Trev and I are breaking in some of the board books we got for the nursery library, and this one is one of our favorites.


What are you reading right now? I'm always on the look out for new books and suggestions to add to my list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment