Tuesday, November 11, 2014

37 weeks



How far along: 37 weeks pregnant
General feeling: Anxious and excited to get this show on the road. I'm having a routine ultrasound done tomorrow to get an idea of how big the baby is. And this week has been great because I have so much nesting energy. I told Trevor it's better than six shots of espresso.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: Around 25ish pounds from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still half and half. Stretchy knit shirts and maternity pants all the time.
Innie or outie belly button: An outie, finally.
Rings on or off: On
Braxton Hicks: On and off every day.
Movement: His all time favorite move right now is to poke out his little rump. 
Cravings: Nothing really...
Best moment of this week: Nesting energy! I was able to get so much stuff done, and it was so nice to not be absolutely worn out after a long weekend. The only problem was my mind would still be whirring when I tried to go to sleep. 
Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment