Tuesday, November 25, 2014

39 weeks



How far along: 39 weeks
General feeling: So so ready to have this baby. And I'm ready to sleep without waking up feeling like I need a hip replacement in the near future.
Boy or girl: Boy.
Weight gain: 29 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Still half and half. I don't think I'll need to go shopping for a long time after getting through post-partum since it'll seem like most of my wardrobe is brand new.
Innie or outie belly button: Outtie. Hard core. I'm surprised it hasn't obviously popped through any of my shirts yet.
Rings on or off: On
Braxton Hicks/labor signs: Yes yes yes. Trevor and I go to bed every night after mentally going through what we'd have to grab if we had to leave for the hospital in the middle of the night.
Movement: Lots of shoving and what feels like head butts. 
Cravings: chocolate. Trev and I made a pan of peppermint fudge this weekend, and we've gone through quite a bit of it already...
Best moment of this week: Doctor's appointment at the end of last week and finding out that things are moving along. 
Looking forward to: Getting this baby out. At this point, I just feel like a hippo.

No comments:

Post a Comment